All policies, disclosures, and such are valid from September 10, 2016.
It’s pretty simple, be nice, be courteous, be kind, & think before you speak!
We already have enough negativity in this world, so if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all.
We spend too much time tearing each other down and competing with one another. As a woman and a mom, I don’t need any drama in my life and I know you don’t either.
So my full intentions with this blog is to build a community of like-minded women, women on their journey through motherhood who need support, inspiration, encouragement. So we are here to build each other up, be there for each other, and help each other.
This is not a place for harsh criticism or negativity. We are in this together.
I welcome ideas, comments, questions from all readers, I simply wish that those be expressed with respect & kindness for one another
I reserve the right to remove or edit comments at my discretion: Specifically, I will delete your comments if you post something that is, in my sole opinion, (a) cruel (aka bitchy!)(b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
Even though I love to research and share my findings with you, I am just a wife and mother like anyone else. Please do your own research and consult your trusted healthcare provider before following any advice I may offer.
I am not stating I am an expert on anything I discuss: nutrition/food, fitness, health, mind, marriage, parenting, home décor, business, travel, etc. What I post is based on my opinions and personal experiences. All content provided on So Much Life to Live blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. I, the owner of So Much Life to Live, will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Medical Disclaimer: The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Always consult your physician or health care provider before starting any health program. The information on this site is not intended to replace a relationship with your doctor or other health care professional.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Mara at Mara@SoMuchLifetoLive.com
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation
- Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links found on Somuchlifetolive.com are affiliate referral links. This means that if a reader clicks on text or an image to enter an online shopping site, So Much Life to Live may receive a commission from purchases made on that visit and sometimes future visits. There is no additional cost to the consumer; referral fees are paid by merchants. Through affiliate links and paid advertisements, we promote only products and businesses that we consider helpful to our readers. The small amount we receive in affiliate return allows us to continue to operate this blog and provide you with quality content. Any time you use an affiliate link, we greatly appreciate it!
- So Much Life to Live is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- You are not obligated to use these links when you make a purchase, but when you do so it helps to support this site and generate a small profit to compensate me for my time, research, and ideas. So thank you for using the links, I truly appreciate it! All links will be clearly stated as such.
- I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. Although I may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics, the views and opinions expressed on this blog are entirely my own
- I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on sponsored products.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Links to Third Party Websites I have included links on this site to other websites and resources for your use and reference. I am not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from my own.
I love it when you share! Please keep in mind that all images and text on this site are property of So Much Life to Live. Feel free to use one or two photos provided that a link back to my original post is included. Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me. All free printables offered are for personal use only. Pinning is always welcome and appreciated! Thank you!